As is often the case in my life, God used an everyday experience to communicate His truth to me. Here are a few things I learned with this most recent example:
1. The Church is undergoing a revival right now.
2. God first has to tear down and strip away the facade in order to get to the foundation for rebuilding.
3. This often looks ugly and messy while He is working on us.
4. The changes can take a while instead of being immediate.
5. We can be even less functional than we once were as we endure the refining.
6. The end result will be worth it, will be markedly improved, and will be beautiful.
7. He wants you to willingly under-go this process.
Feel free to lend your thoughts in the comment section!