Thursday, March 03, 2011

The Manslater

I am VERY excited about a brand new product that just hit the market.  I don't believe it's available in stores just yet but I have one on order and paid the extra for overnight delivery.  Don't get me wrong, my marriage is wonderful.  We communicate well, we spend time together, and we have lots of fun and laughs.  But if you are anything like me, there are those times when your significant other seems to be speaking another language.  Well NOW those times are a thing of the past!  Introducing the Manslater...a translation device that takes your wife's words and interprets them into Man-Speak.  Models are also available for women who have trouble understanding men but obviously we guys need the most help.  Take a look at this promotional video and order yours today!!


0 comments: