Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Atheist Commercial

With the help of the Geico commercial format, I have come up with an idea to spoof not only them but the atheist world view in general.  I will probably be doing a series of these since they are quite a bit of fun and since there are limitless ways in which to keep this going.  While I am happy to entertain any and all responses to this video, it is my hope that even those of you that are atheist will enjoy it and allow your sense of humor override any notions to get angry or upset.  Much love and respect! I value you dearly...but take issue with your position.

4 comments:

Neil said...

Nicely done!

Jim said...

Thanks Neil. I had fun with it, that is for sure!

Mike Messerli said...

very good, brother, and funny too. Love it. thanks,

Jim said...

Thanks Mike...for breakfast today and for the encouragement on my blog posts!