Thursday, July 14, 2011

Letter To Joshua

It is with deep sorrow and a lack proper words that I present today's post.  But I feel its a necessary step in my son's development and I might as well be as honest with him early on as I possibly can.  He will not fully grasp these confessions and just how unqualified my wife and I are to be his parents for a while.  However, it is only fair to him to start the preparation process now.  Perhaps that will remove SOME of the hurt and anguish we've inevitably caused. 

And if any of you that are reading this are of the same generation as me (Generation X) feel free to use this material for your own kids.  It's not their fault that they have US as parents!!  I just hope you have the courage to be truthful and the resolve to help pick up the pieces.

0 comments: