- Billing at my business at a 2011 high
- Celebrated 500 Subscribers on my YouTube Channel
- Was asked to make announcements at church
- Was asked to be guest speaker at upcoming Men's Breakfast
- Endowed with more Deacon responsibilities
- Family vacation and much needed break to San Antonio. Got to see family and friends along the way.
But as of today here is what smacked me & mine in the face:
- My twins are sick with a stomach bug
- This has caused us to cancel a photo shoot with their cousin for tomorrow.
- It also puts starting school this week and going to "Meet The Teacher" on Thursday in relative jeopardy.
- Infant son has mysterious black spot on the back of his tongue on the heels of recovering from his urology surgery.
- Billing the last two weeks at my business took a dive and is back below break even levels.
- Rachael and I had a disagreement last night where I behaved less than Christlike.
- And if none of those reasons are good enough to be bummed...I am BACK from vacation.
How has your week gone so far?