Thursday, August 18, 2011

Transparency

If I am to truly apply the name of this blog, then "Living Out Loud" should come with ups, downs, plateaus, frustrations, victories, and yes...even the humbling and embarrassing.  And I think a quick perusal through my archives will prove that we've been uploading posts that fall into all of these categories.

Today is no exception.  If I have nothing to hide then sharing this with you is my only option. You may find the content of this video to be disturbing, crazy, embarrassing, or disappointing.  Who knows?  I cannot tell you how to feel about me and my family.  We are just sharing our lives with you.  Good, bad, or ugly.  In Christian-speak this is known as living transparent lives.

Mark 4:22 -

For nothing is hidden except to be made manifest; nor is anything secret except to come to light.

Keep that in mind as you watch today's video post...

0 comments: