Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Diapers & Politicians



This sign is a funny yet sadly truer statement of affairs than I care to admit.  How many elections have you voted in where you were choosing the "best available" candidate instead of just the "best" candidate?  And how many elections have you voted for a candidate just because it meant saying goodbye to the incumbent and the horrific administration they brought to us?  As much as Obama probably does deserve SOME credit for getting elected, I think the number one reason for his appointment into office was George Bush.  America was not happy with his track record and we wanted someone completely different.

I primarily vote Republican but I don't make any claims of being one.  They are just "more conservative" and in-line with my political preference than the Democrats.  But in all honesty I cannot stand either party.  And I don't think we've had ONE good President since Ronald Regan.  If it were up to me, and its apparently not, I would just like to wipe the slate clean and get rid of the current party system.  I have no doubts that once again we are going to send a message to Washington by ousting Obama.  My questions of you are two part:

1. Will we be doing so for the right reasons?
2. Will the New Guy be any better?

I'm betting the answer to both is going go be NO.  And I am supposedly an optimist!

Your Thoughts?

0 comments: