Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Get A Pair of Stones

I am a big fan of Mark Driscoll.  I watch his YouTube videos, I read his books.  His theology is pretty sound and I take very little issue save for some of what Paul calls "disputable matters."  But never in a million years would I have expected what I am about to share with you.  Here is a pastor that is serious about Men's Ministry, serious about your individual walk with Christ, and serious about teaching young men how to actually BE men.

If you are a Christian man...I think you will find this challenging and refreshing...perhaps convicting.  If you are not a Christian or not in a church congregation, let this help you rethink what the Christian faith can be like...

When is the last time a pastor challenged you like this?  Perhaps they should!

1 comments:

Mike Messerli said...

never heard that, great though. wish more men were willing to stand up and say what needs to be said.