Monday, January 16, 2012

The Greatest Apologetic

I've finally done it.  I've poured over all the arguments for and against belief in God and come up with THE argument.  The end all, be all answer that will silence critics and cause mass conversions to Christianity.  The concept is simple really.  It's been in front of my nose all these years but I just never saw it.

I believe this argument once honed a bit will be the end of atheism as we know it.  I'll even go so far as to say it will destroy all other alternatives of theistic belief compared to Christianity.  The only way to hear this and leave the presentation without having changed your mind is to just stubbornly refuse irrefutable facts.  And if that is the kind of thinking you posses, well then...I can't be of much help anyway.

Click my video presentation below and prepare to be amazed!!

0 comments: