Thursday, April 12, 2012

Heroes & Hope

My End Times series is mostly tongue in cheek and funny.  But even when a humorous link is posted, there is still a depressing undertone that we are living in a trifling and uncertain time.  So in effort to be fair and balanced, it seems appropriate for me to present another series that highlights people, events, accomplishments, and the rays of light God gives us for encouragement sake.  Yesterday three such examples came to my attention and I believe ALL of them are worth your time to watch from beginning to end.  Rather than link you to these productions, I have taken the time to embed them here, so you won't have to go anywhere to enjoy them and be encouraged.

Seventh Grader Saves Bus, Classmates, and Driver:


A Little Boys Dreams & Persistence Pay Off:


Elderly Man Reacts To Music:

0 comments: