Monday, August 27, 2012

A Sign From God

It's time for another YouTube series.  I have been out of the consistent video making habit for over a month now and its high time to remedy that.  To kick things off we have today's video at the bottom of this post explaining the motivation for this production as well as the general direction I want to take things.  I may or may not post all parts on the blog, so be sure to subscribe to my actual YouTube Channel if you want to follow the entire discussion.

I believe it is a completely natural idea for human kind to want a sign from God.  I think we as individuals have all at one point asked for His individual attention and corporately as societies and governments asked for His involvement.  The question is...does He respond?  If so, how has He responded?  What does Scripture say about signs and asking for signs?

All of this and additional, personal testimonies of my own will be covered in the episodes to come.  But regardless of who you are, where you live, and whether or not you have asked for God to intervene in your life, I can assure you that he has given everyone various and very obvious signs.  Each part following this introduction will tackle one such claim and leave it to you, the observer to digest and make conclusions about.

This is both for the curious seeker that may not claim the Christian label as well as those that have been walking in the faith for a long time.  I find that both parties very often ask for personal intervention of this sort.  And since so many use those experiences to make conclusions about whether or not to continue in belief or to abandon belief, I think this is a very important topic.

I give you part one...


0 comments: