Monday, October 08, 2012

The Great I Am

Last night as I was getting ready for bed, I started playing around with words.  I started with writing "I am His" to denote who I belong to.  Then I began rearranging the letters and came up with things like Shimia and Mishia and wondered if those were really names...perhaps in the Old Testament times.  And perhaps if they were actual names, what did they mean?  Wouldn't it be cool to have a name that literally means you belong to God?

Then I wrote, "He is I am" referring to Jesus and His actual identity.  When I began rearranging those letters something absolutely incredible occurred.  It was so awesome that I made a YouTube video on my channel this morning to properly demonstrate the find.  I sincerely believe this was yet another way God was personally working though me and that it was revealed to me by Him. 

Take a look and let me know what you think.  I pray this finds you blessed and that it encourages you!

0 comments: