Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week Nine Weigh In

If you want to find out what's going on and perhaps join in on the fun and accountability, click here for details.

Here are the stats for this week from those that are currently participating:

Name: Jim
Starting Weight: 211
Goal Weight: 180
Current Weight: 188

Recap: I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.  Nine weeks doesn't sound very long, especially when you've set a goal of losing 31 pounds, but it feels long.  I now weigh exactly what I did when my wife first met me.  The only problem is I was already eight pounds overweight at the time and therefore still have a little bit left to go.  If my 2-3 pound loss average remains the same, I may be at the goal weight in 3-4 weeks.  Hooray!


Name: Ryan K.
Starting Weight: 258
Goal Weight: 220
Current Weight: 253

Recap: I have discovered that my scale is quite inaccurate.  From one moment to the next it will show as much as a 30 pound fluctuation.  So let's go with a two pound loss guess for this week until I find a more accurate way to measure.  Insanity is getting easier and my only real struggle is keeping the motivation levels high.  Overall I am feeling better and can tell that I've lost a few inches.

How about you? Can you stand to drop a few pounds and get into better shape? Want to be brave enough to post your stats publicly on this blog? If so, read the requirements in this kick-off post and submit your information by Wednesday of next week.


Good luck!

0 comments: