Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week Ten Weigh In

If you want to find out what's going on and perhaps join in on the fun and accountability, click here for details.

Here are the stats for this week from those that are currently participating:

Name: Mike C.
Starting Weight: 238
Goal Weight: 218
Current Weight: 209

Recap: Thanks for checking in. I am doing really well. Bought a new house, close on Nov 19. The girls and I have settled into a new normal, work is going well. Personally, I am in a very good place, don’t get me wrong it has been a very difficult ride, but I know God has a plan and am eager for it to be fully revealed.  I've hit my lowest weight point, 209 yesterday down 36 lbs. but I don’t think I will lose much more as I am working to tone up on all levels. It is greatness, feel as good as I ever have. Also...I want to mention that I am 51 days sober and that coming to grips with my alcoholism has been the biggest blessing through all of the other challenges!


Name: Jim
Starting Weight: 211
Goal Weight: 180
Current Weight: 187

Recap: (1) I must have known ten weeks ago that my motivation would wane.  I can literally tell you that I would NOT have run my normal schedule this week if it weren't for having to report to you.  And its not just out of laziness or losing steam. It stems, in part, from being so close to goal and being much happier about the image in the mirror. (2) My other issue this week was spiking back up to 190 and then having to work my way back down. So my net loss of one pound was a gross loss of three.  I need to do better at minimizing these pendulum swings.

Name:  Pony P.
Starting Weight: 139
Goal Weight: 122
Current Weight: 119

Recap: I'm back to my normal activity now that my back is almost totally recovered. I was more conscious about what I was eating and over-corrected a bit from last week's gain.

For more details on her progress from week to week be sure to check out her blog located HERE.

Name: Ryan K.
Starting Weight: 258
Goal Weight: 220
Current Weight: 252

Recap: Nice week, especially weather wise.  Eating better and keeping a good work out routine.  Scale problems temporarily fixed.

How about you? Can you stand to drop a few pounds and get into better shape? Want to be brave enough to post your stats publicly on this blog? If so, read the requirements in this kick-off post and submit your information by Wednesday of next week.

Good luck!

0 comments: