Thursday, November 01, 2012

Week Eleven Weigh In

If you want to find out what's going on and perhaps join in on the fun and accountability, click here for details.

Here are the stats for this week from those that are currently participating:

Name: Mike C.
Starting Weight: 238
Goal Weight: 218
Current Weight: 211

Recap: Weight is up 2 lbs, but because I wanted it to be. Working on adding more muscle which will add weight. I am wearing the same size as I did in high school 30 years ago. The rest is rocking!

Name: Jim
Starting Weight: 211
Goal Weight: 180
Current Weight: 187

Recap: I've developed a bad habit of slacking off just after making this weekly post.  From Thursday to Saturday I don't run much, I eat larger portions, and I don't watch out for the high calorie items like I should.  By Sunday I tend to have gained back as little as two and sometimes as many as five pounds.  This was one such five pound week.  So I scramble from Sunday to Thursday morning to make up for it.  No such luck this go-round.  I weigh the same this week as I did last week.  I plan on correcting my bad habit so that next week's numbers look much better.  I am so close to meeting my goal, I can't fall apart now!

Name:  Pony P.
Starting Weight: 139
Goal Weight: 122
Current Weight:118

Recap: Fighting a bladder infection...turns out eating for a healthy bladder is great for weight-loss. A gallon of water a day; ONLY water (no juice, no cokes, no coffee or tea); no white, refined sugar and reduced natural sugar. I haven't been running my normal schedule but I've been walking extra to make up for it.  For more details on her progress from week to week be sure to check out her blog located HERE.

Name: Ryan K.
Starting Weight: 258
Goal Weight: 220
Current Weight: 252

Recap: Rough week.  No weight loss to show for it.

How about you? Can you stand to drop a few pounds and get into better shape? Want to be brave enough to post your stats publicly on this blog? If so, read the requirements in this kick-off post and submit your information by Wednesday of next week.

Good luck!

0 comments: