Thursday, November 22, 2012

Week Fourteen Weigh In

For those of you that might be wondering, this weekly update will not continue indefinitely. While it has served a valuable purpose of keeping me and others accountable, knowing that our stats will be publicly displayed to keep us from slacking off, we have two more weeks until it's over. That will be a total of 15 weeks and 15 posts. Hopefully we will all be at or near our final goals by then and I thank you, the readers, for following and supporting us on this journey.

If you want to find out what's going on and perhaps join in on the fun and accountability, click here for details.

Here are the stats for this week from those that are currently participating:





Name: Jim
Starting Weight: 211
Goal Weight: 180
Current Weight: 182

Recap: With the added push that a stomach bug afforded me, I managed a three pound loss this week putting me withing two pounds of my goal.  And since next week is the last post, I can definitely see light at the end of the tunnel.  I've kept up the running and usually do a 3.5 to 4 mile route.  The strength training is still where I need emphasis.  I look skinnier but not well toned. As I hit my weight loss goal next week and enter into maintenence mode, less cardio and more weights will make more sense.


Name: Pony P.
Starting Weight: 139
Goal Weight: 122
Current Weight: ?

Recap: Report Pending. For more details on her progress from week to week be sure to check out her blog located HERE.


Name: Ryan K.
Starting Weight: 258
Goal Weight: 220
Current Weight: ?

Recap: Report Pending.

How about you? Can you stand to drop a few pounds and get into better shape? Want to be brave enough to post your stats publicly on this blog? If so, read the requirements in this kick-off post and submit your information by Wednesday of next week.

Good luck!

0 comments: