Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week Thirteen Weigh In

For those of you that might be wondering, this weekly update will not continue indefinitely.  While it has served a valuable purpose of keeping me and others accountable, knowing that our stats will be publicly displayed to keep us from slacking off, we have two more weeks until it's over.  That will be a total of 15 weeks and 15 posts.  Hopefully we will all be at or near our final goals by then and I thank you, the readers, for following and supporting us on this journey.  

If you want to find out what's going on and perhaps join in on the fun and accountability, click here for details.

Here are the stats for this week from those that are currently participating:

Name: Jim
Starting Weight: 211
Goal Weight: 180
Current Weight: 185

Recap: With just three weeks of blog posting left, I must sadly report no weight loss this week.  I have managed to run or do an indoor workout just about every day last week.  However, I have gotten very loose with my snacking again.  Instead of zero snacks during the day or after dinner, I have been indulging a bit.  It's especially hard when there is a three gallon container of Halloween loot that my band of Star Wars Jedi's confiscated.  I may have to get a bit extreme in the next two weeks to make my goal.  Your support and prayers are appreciated!

Name:  Pony P.
Starting Weight: 139
Goal Weight: 122
Current Weight: ?

Recap: Report Pending.  For more details on her progress from week to week be sure to check out her blog located HERE.

Name: Ryan K.
Starting Weight: 258
Goal Weight: 220
Current Weight: 253

Recap: A recurring back injury set me back two pounds this week as I was unable to do any workouts.  Combine that with some failures on the calorie counting front and I suppose the weigh in results should not be a surprise.  I hereby vow to be down by five pounds next week and I predict my final weigh in two weeks from now will be 145!

How about you? Can you stand to drop a few pounds and get into better shape? Want to be brave enough to post your stats publicly on this blog? If so, read the requirements in this kick-off post and submit your information by Wednesday of next week.

Good luck!

0 comments: