Thursday, June 20, 2013

Today's Mailbag - 22

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Caliber Pistol!


This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with a small firearm by a woman facing a fierce predator.  A reminder to all of us to be prepared to protect yourself.

Here is her story:

"While out hiking in Alberta, Canada, with my husband, we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere.  She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my littler Beretta Jetfire with me, I would not be here today!  Just one shot to my husband's knee cap was all it took.  The bear got him, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

It's one of the best pistols in my collection."

If you have something to contribute to Today's Mailbag, contact me through Facebook or email to capturedimage@hotmail.com!

1 comments:

Mike Messerli said...

Now THAT is funny! thanks.